Saturday, December 4, 2010

FUNdraising

Wow, I never knew there would be so much planning required for fundraising. I have so many ideas bouncing through my brain and everyone I talk to about the ride has another great idea. I have set my own personal goal to raise $2500. I am trying to start early so I am not overwhelmed at the end. Some ideas that are running in the forefront are:
Change for Change Drive
Bottle Drive
Pub Night(s)
Theatre Sports on Granville Island
T-shirts sales
Movie Night
Raffles

I also have a website set up for online donations,
http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=10055


I am open to any ideas, any suggestions????

I know once I get going on these projects it will get easier, it's always the initial planning that takes the longest. I believe my future is going to be full of making phone calls, writing emails/letters and talking to a bunch of businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment