Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dublin Crossing - Fundraiser #1

Finally, something to show for all my organizing and planning the last few weeks. I have confirmed the date for my first pub night to be held at the Dublin Crossing in Surrey, 101-18789 Fraser Highway. Tuesday, Janurary 18, 2010 at 6:00 pm. The Canucks play that night against the Colorado Avalanche.

I have not been there personally but everyone I have talked to has had a great experience here. The managers at the Dublin Crossing, Mark and Karie, have been super helpful in planning and organizing this pub night as I have never done something like this before. Ticket prices are $15 which includes a burger with fries and beer or glass of wine (it turns out $15 is cheaper than if you went on your own).

Should be a good night! Hope to see you all there.

Contact me at globalagentnicole@gmail.com if you need tickets or you know how to reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment