Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's T-Shirt Tiiimmmeeeee!

Some of you may already know that I have spent the last 2 months designing, collecting sponsors, making color decisions and finalizing the design of my T-SHIRTS.

Colin Gilliam, co-founder of Origami Ghost, helped me with the t-shirt design and printing. I started on my own in December with a fairly simple bicycle drawing and a few ideas about design. Then I passed it off to Colin. He digitalized it, added color, and sent me a few variations of design with my ideas incorporated in. Some of the major decisions included what color design, how many colors, what type of ink, what style of shirt, and how many shirts in each size.

Colin was super helpful throughout the entire process, helping with decisions, providing his opinion, adding some pretty cool design ideas, and taking care of the printing. I am very grateful for all his help, the t-shirts would definitely not have turned out so amazing if I did not have is help in this entire process.

On the back side of the shirt there are some company logos that have supported me along my journey:
The Peak Center for Human Performance
The Right Shoe
SportMed
Paris Orthotics
Origami Ghost

And of course Global Agents is also there as they are the reason behind the making of these shirts.

The design on the back is of tire treads with the company logos within.

I am selling the shirts for $15 and all proceeds are going towards reaching my fund raising goal of $2500.

If you would like a shirt, you can reach me at globalagentnicole@gmail.com


Front
Back
Thanks for all your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment