Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Route

Although this is subject to change, I thought the route would be an interesting thing to post. Find out where I will be going exactly.

Day 1-2 orientation
Day 3 Amsterdam
Day 4 Utrecht
Day 5 Ede
-leave Netherlands
Day 6 Vreden
Day 7 Munster
Day 9 Gutersloh
Day 10 Hoxter
Day 11 Goslar
Dat 13 Hecklingen
Day 14 Wittengerg
Day 15 Riesa
Day 16 Dresden
-leave Germany
Day 18 Uste nad Labem
Day 19 Prague
Day 21-22 Tabor
Day 23 Ceske Budejovice
Day 24 Cesky Krumlov
-leave Czech Republic
Day 25 Linz
Day 26 St. Poetlen
Day 27 Vienna
-leave Austria
Day 29 Bratislava
-leave Slovakia
Day 31 Gyor
Day 32 Esztergom
Day 33 Budapest

There are days off, the days with no new destination. They usually happen when we are in a bigger city. I am assuming to give us more time to explore the area and to give us a break from riding. I am definitely looking forward to those days.

I'm thinking of either going earlier than June 19 or staying later after the trip and doing some more exploring on my own, since I've already paid for a plane ticket over there. Maybe visit England, Scotland, France, Spain... The big question is will I have the funds to do so at that point and how much can I cram in too a little amount of time. I guess the other thing I have to sort out is the details of gettting my bike to Europe and when. If I go early do I take it with me then or do I have it shipped to Amsterdam when I get there. One more thing to look into I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment