Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Search for Accomadations and the Language Barrier

Today, I started looking for accommodations for the tour. I am responsible for the first few days while were are in the Netherlands and the first day of Germany. The internet of course was my first resource and the contacts of the places the riders stayed at last year. I have sent out some emails and now I have to wait for what hopefully will be a positive response. While on my search of these cities, I have been looking for cool things to see/do in each one. Some have links to things that are not in English. This makes me sad yet happy. Sad that I don't understand a darn thing on the page, but  happy that hopefully I'll pick up some new languages or at least a few words while on this trip.

So if you know any good places 25 riders can stay for free in the Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, or Hungry, let me know. Or if you know of any cool things to do or see also let me know and I'll try and check them out while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment