Monday, April 25, 2011

The End of Exams

Finally, I have finished my exams. I am currently moving out of my apartment and moving back to my parents as my lease is up at the end of the month. As of right now I am sleeping on a foam mattress and the tv is sitting on the floor. The only part of my apartment that is still intact is the kitchen. Food is the most important, so my ability to eat has been left alone. Sleeping and entertainment are secondary to eating.

So with the stress of exams and moving out of the way, I can begin to focus on the planning and training for my trip.

And it will start with a big shopping trip to MEC tomorrow. I am hoping to stick to my shopping list but every time I end up there I always spend way more money than I plan.

The ride preparations are about to ramp up mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment