Sunday, March 20, 2011

Recap of Pub Night #2

What a fantastic Friday night, minus the Canucks losing. Thank you to everyone who helped make that night such a success. With the pub ticket and raffle ticket sales as well as little quiz, I was able to raise just under a grand, thats $1000, in just one night. Amazing, and that's thanks to the genorosity of my friends and family, couldnt have done it without you all.

A special thank you to my friend Jenny who helped me organize the games and ensure a smooth flowing evening. I think I still owe you a burger since you didn't get a chance to eat yours.

For now, this caps of my fundraising, until after finals, I need to focus on my classes and get through these last couple of weeks and prepare for final exams. And hopefully ramp up my training as the days left before I leave get less and less.

No comments:

Post a Comment