Monday, February 28, 2011

Pub Night # 2 Mountain Shadow

Details:
Friday, March 18, 2011
6pm - 9pm
Mountain Shadow Pub
7174 Barnet Road, Burnaby
$15 gets your a burger and a beer

Since I had so much success with my first pub night, I thought I would host a second. This time in Burnaby at the bottom of SFU in hopes of getting more students out. This pub is place where students usually frequent on a Tuesday or Wednesday night for cheap beer and 25 cent wings.

On this particular Friday, the Canucks will be playing the Coyotes which helps draw in a crowd. There will also be a live band after the game and with the help of a few friends I will hopefully be organizing a few games/raffles with prizes.

So, March 18, tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door, and you can contact me for tickets.

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment